play my favourite song.
Friday, October 03, 2008
I haven't bought anything since I came back from HK cause' I kinda lost interest in shopping and everything is expensive to me now (ever since I went places like HK and Msia with crazy cheap clothes!) I've converted and become a THRIFTY person and I'm so darn proud of myself. But that day I was at River Island with Andrea and Steven and I went straight to look at the boots that I thought was really cute! It's freaking 57 bucks and not practical at all but I WANT IT! That time saw it with Cheryl and Jingyi and they said they will judge me if I buy them, and I know Williestongs will too.. Hmm, I guess I'll judge myself also cause' I totally won't wear it out! It's just fun to have, HAA! Oo, but I chanced upon this wallet which I really like (the dark brown and green one) but I know Willie will dislike it and Andrea/Steven said the light brown one was nicer.. I don't need a new wallet but my old white one is a little looks mouldy and contaminated, sucks!

Me in cute furry boots, holding 2 pretty wallets and this top which I don't like but Andrea forced me to pose with it!

I like all 3 especially the DARK BROWN AND GREEN one! HOW? Should I or should I not? 43 bucks ):

Maybe I shouldn't buy and save the money for dance classes instead? HAIS! GO KL BUY!!
And before I forget, CONGRATULATIONS to Williestongs who finally
C U T
H I S
UGLY
LONG
H A I R ! ! !
Rocks (: WHEEEEEEEEEEE*

Randomly, my paw has 2 ugly henna designs: one which looks like patches by Xiongkun and a bulb with some curly wurly designs by Jingyi! UGLINESS! I hope it goes away tomorrow!

Has been slacking since don't know when. DO WORK! *Reframe* I LOVE STUDYING!